jeudi 20 septembre 2012

Mad Box (Glossy Box and Madame Figaro) Summer 2012


What is the Mad Box?
It's a french beauty box made ​​by GlossyBox and Madame Figaro. This box is a "special" that generates no subscription. We order it for only 15 Euros (shipping included) and we already know what we going to find in it ...
In mine I found:
* Elizabeth Arden: the famous "Eight Hour Cream". I've heard a lot about it, so I will write a review once tested. 30 ml
* Sally Hansen Nail polish. Pink again .. (I have like 5789 same kind of nail polish) but I will test it for the quality of the product. It's only one more nail polish. 7.14 ml
* Elizabeth Arden Moisturising Fluid balancing lotion. 5 ml
* Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream, BB Cream that fits almost any skin tone. We'll see ..I'm already in the process of testing the BB Cream to Erborian. 7.5 gr
* Lolita Lempika: The first perfume Eau de Toilette, Miniature
* Osense: Perfume atmosphere. I'm not a big fan of incense ...
* Bobbi Brown: Makeup personalized lesson of 45 minutes. this is top !!! i'll review once done ! :-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire